Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just starting

I've started this blog so my family, friends, and anyone else who finds it interesting can follow the progress of me getting my '64 Notchback on the road. I'm just a techie guy who loves Vdubs. My first was a '62 Baja bug that I got for my 16th birthday. My dad told me I was getting a 2 door coupe. Needless to say in my minds eye I was seeing a 2 door sports car. When the VW rolled out I was a little shocked. But I embraced it, learned to fix it, modify it and drove it into my second year of college. Sold it and bought a '70 sunroof standard bettle. Wrecked that on soon after I got it. Such a waste. Drove a '71 Cal Look until I got married and kinda fell away from the VW scene for a long time. Although once you have the VW 'bug' in your soul, pun intended, it never goes away. Now I have a new found desire to get the Notch on the road so I'm back. Enjoy the site, photos, and my ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment